Saturday, July 05, 2014

Why Do I Like Freddie Mercury...

“The best virtuoso rock ‘n’ roll singer of all time. He could sing anything in any style. He could change his style from line to line and, God, that’s an art. And he was brilliant at it.” Roger Daltrey


What is not to like?  I didn't like him in fact I love him. He gave music that touch the soul deeply. His personality was dynamic and alluring. He had the kindest of hearts and was passionate to the very end. You can't base Freddie’s whole career on his fun songs, there are a whole bunch of really great songs and he put his heart into each one. His melodies were fantastic and unique and he brought something to the world that no other has. He would have been one gorgeous and sexy old man if Life would have permitted him to still be here. I Love him with every little bit in me, and will miss him forever. I can't pick out one Queen Song as my favorite. Very difficult for a diehard Queen fan like myself, but I’m very font of Under Pressure, Don't Stop me now, Save me, Killer Queen, now I'm here. To name a few of the ones that I must listen to on a regular basis to "Keep Myself Alive". 

Freddie My Dear, 24 years after your death I'm here to thank you for making my existence in this world just a bit easier, you're in my mind every day of my life. "I LOVE YOU"

Freddie Mercury (September 5, 1946 – November 24, 1991) Read a complete biography of Freddie Mercury by clicking here.

It would be hard to believe if someone says they've never heard a Queen Song. With all of their hits and musical talent, one is bound to know at least five. Let’s countdown the top 10 Freddie Mercury Songs. It’ll be tough, though—there are so many great ones. Freddie Mercury was the true ‘champions.’ All hail to the king — here are the Top 10 Freddie Mercury Queen Songs.

10. Somebody To Love (Freddie's greatest vocal performance! And that's saying a lot!)

9. Don’t Stop Me Now (This song is amazing. The tune is great, the lyrics are amazing and Freddy's voice is top notch in this epic song)

8. We Will Rock You (Nobody, and I mean nobody can sing this expect Freddie!)

7. The Show Must Go On (The best song ever is so powerful you feel and understand the suffering he have but then he try to calm you but is hard to lose someone so talented)

6. Killer Queen (It's just great: It has a really good beat and I love to hear it over and over again!)

5. Mustapha (This record proves that Freddie could sing in any style he chose. The man was a genius)

4. My Melancholy Blues (If you like Queen, that's because you're have an excellent taste in music! If you don't like it, you can start with this song!)

3. WeAre the Champions (This one isn't made for less than top 3! It should be competing for first place with Bohemian Rhapsody! What a Genius Freddie was! We are the champions, my friends, and we'll keep on fighting till the end! We are the champions! We are the champions! No time for losers because We are the champions! At the world)

2. Under Pressure (It's the best song that I've ever heard in my life. The music world miss you too Freddy!)

1. Bohemian Rhapsody

What else could I have finished on?
Bohemian Rhapsody has taken on a life beyond Queen and Freddie Mercury since its release, becoming a piece of pop culture in its own right. Bohemian Rhapsody as its known is now one of the most popular songs of all time, and arguably the pinnacle of Freddie Mercury and all his talents – songwriter, composer, studio innovator, crossover artist, music video pioneer, thespian, icon and singer.

What better a way to end my list but with the video to the song itself?


Honorable Mention:
All other Songs of Freddie Mercury.


2 comments: